9.15.2006

Just obscene

From WA Times, 9-15:
Four Republicans defy Bush over detainees

so, according to John Warner, the truth is that the Supreme Court is in charge of this nation?

But most Senate Republicans, including the rest of the committee's members, support the administration's view that Mr. Warner's bill would limit intelligence gathering and expose classified information to terrorists. They have vowed to fight it out on the Senate floor.
Mr. Warner said he crafted the measure carefully to meet the concerns of the Supreme Court. The high court earlier this year struck down Mr. Bush's current setup for trying detainees held at the U.S. Naval Base Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
"It would be a very serious blow to the credibility of the United States ... if legislation passed by the Congress and signed by the president failed to meet a second Supreme Court review," Mr. Warner said yesterday.

McCain & Warner both wring their hand over "what would other people think!" while the rest of us just hope to survive the next jihad attack--whether from islamofascists or from liberal/left Democrats.

Comments:
Obscene is claiming Democrats and terrorists are on the same side.

I don't know if you are incapable of independent thought, or if you have just been so terrified by the terrorists that you can no longer think straight.

I don't care which one it is, just don't ever question my love for this country because I am not a republican.
 
wacko lib said:
Obscene is claiming Democrats and terrorists are on the same side.

I claim nothing; Democrats and RINOs prove the point every day.

...just don't ever question my love for this country because I am not a republican

Now there's a leap...

How, exactly, did I 'question your love for this country' by criticizing Senators bowing before the judicial oligarchy? Where did I state that only Republicans love this country?

Oh, that's right. It's all about you.
 
"How, exactly, did I 'question your love for this country"

"while the rest of us just hope to survive the next jihad attack--whether from islamofascists or from liberal/left Democrats."

That's how. You can piss your pants in fear all you want. I am not afraid.
 
yep, it's all about you...

I roll my eyes at you, silly wacko lib.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?